HOLLY! No wait…Christmas! Only 20 days away! And I’ve got the spirit! Exclamation points!!!
(Still don’t have my shopping done, but…)
This week has been all about…
- Going shopping on Black Friday (it wasn’t that bad!) and hanging out with Kody and Annika!
- Watching hockey and playing euchre with Justin and Nicole!
- Putting up the Christmas tree!!!
- Knitting at work (for our upcoming production of Little Women)
- Teaching at LYTE at the Palace on Tuesday and Wednesday
- Cutting out all pop and drinking lots more water!
- Cleaning, decluttering, and re-organizing… we’re crazy overdue!
- Visiting my mom. Again, crazy overdue!
- Disney Princess advent calendar!
- Making gingerbread houses with my sorority sisters!
- This tweet made my day.
- Thinking about signing up for more races! (The Santa Shuffle is on Saturday!)
- Wishing my friend Ceris a happy birthday TODAY!
I’m looking forward to seeing Disney’s The Little Mermaid Jr. at Oakridge Secondary School tonight. Lots of Original Kids in the show! It’ll be the third version of this show I’ll have seen this year (the first one was the one I directed at OKTC, and the second was at Jeanne Sauvé Public School). It’ll be interesting to see how this one stacks up!
What are you looking forward to this week? Let me know in the comments!