Happy June everyone! The Inquiry Cards want to know what energizes you? (Tell me in the comments!) For me, right now I’m energized by spending time with friends, cleaning and decluttering my house, writing in my journals (yes, I have three, for different purposes!), stretching, and planning wild adventures. I love summer!
- Have you purchased your tickets to The Big Bad Musical yet?
- How to project your voice without yelling.
- Teehee! The 10 parents in the audience of every school play.
- Where was the fight director when this happened?! An Arizona actor was accidentally stabbed onstage during a performance.
- I love this. This mom gets it. It’s about more than tutus, tiaras, and red lipstick.
- This parent gets it too. “Here’s a radical idea: next time, treat your child’s recital with the gravitas you would show toward a big-ticket night out.”
- Check out my first Theatre Talk interview with Dr. John Lennox!
- 6 off-the-beaten-path things to do in NYC this summer. I would love to check out the Queens Night Market!
- 8 things Torontonians just don’t do. Thoughts? I’m not from Toronto but I go there a fair bit, and I will ‘fess up to having done at least 4 things on this list.
- How to save and pack for six months in Paris.
- Nubby is travelling in Marrakech and her photos are gorgeous.
- 24 tips on how to travel on a budget. Great ideas!
- How to have the absolute best road trip ever! I want to go NOW!
- Getting married? Why not choreograph a sword fight instead of a first dance?
- Also, check out this Game of Thrones-inspired Medieval fantasy handfasting!
- Here’s a whole bunch of free, 20-minute yoga classes.
- 9 things you should do every day before 9 am.
- This appeals to the cruise ship worker in me: hundreds of awesome vintage sea flags hidden away in a museum.
- How #GIRLBOSS Sophia Amoruso made Nasty Gal a multi-million dollar business.
- Life after cluttering: now what?
- Pentatonix has been crazy busy touring the world, but they’ve finally made a new video!
In Case You Missed It…
- 9 Items That Should Be In Every Actor’s Hair Kit
- 8 Essential Clothing Pieces For Actresses and Actors
- 3 Ways Creative People Can (and Should!) Use A Blog
- 5 Fun Theatre Things To Do In The Summer
- Theatre Talk With Dr. John Lennox, Fight Director
Want more Linktastic? Click here!
Want to read more fun stuff like this?
Click here to get updates from me and
exclusive surprises, straight to your inbox!