Welcome to the last Linktastic of the year! I’m snuggled up inside, hiding from the snow that fell overnight (gross!) and enjoying my cute house. I have been revelling in my holidays, and relaxing and napping as much as humanly possible! So grab a blanket and read on!
- A letter to our parents about drama class. Love this.
- Ten reasons to go to a play and support local theatre. You need ten reasons?
- Advice from the Broadway stars of 2015.
- In defence of Benny from “Rent.”
- I’m in NYC-planning-mode, and I’m really excited to check out Sleep No More and Then She Fell, both of which were reviewed here.
- Transforming a one-act play into a ten-minute play.
- 3 reasons why all universities should produce new musicals.
- And again, the “great exposure” debate.
- Six reasons why you should live in an RV during your twenties. I think this is applicable for any age, personally!
- The 31 guiltiest pleasures of living in New York.
- One of Ireland’s oldest fairs, Puck Fair, involves crowning a wild goat King for three days!
- The Messy Nessy Chic clubhouse (aka office) in Paris is so gorgeous. It’s like the Adventurer’s Club mixed with mad scientist lab. Total office inspo.
- You can stay in a Peter Pan-esque treehouse in Atlanta! Sign me up!
- I love this video: my friend Maia. I want this to be my life.
- Mary has an awesome course you should check out: Self Love: The Key to Happiness (and it’s currently only $77!).
- What to do when you don’t feel like doing anything.
- MAJOR STAR WARS SPOILERS: Rey is not a role model for little girls.
- Someone please buy me this book about swords.
- Practicing gratitude will help you get more done.
- How to do (almost) anything in 2016.
- How Sarah went from making $3k a month to $12k.
- 8 ways to keep making consistent sales after your launch.
- Hey, you want nonprofits to act more like businesses? Then treat us like businesses.
- Archery tag
- Leftover turkey & stuffing (YUM)
- Fleetwood Mac
- My new purple bathrobe (so cozy)
- The WWE Network
- Vermillion Lies (aka Zoe and Kim Boekbinder) made a new EP and it’s magical. (Also, Kim has another EP available, Solstice Songs: For Dark Days, and you should get it now too.)
- Self-care. Rest. Relaxing. Healing.
- This video… SO CUTE!
In Case You Missed It…
- Top 5 Gifts for the Theatre Person in Your Life (Holiday Gift Guide, 2015 Edition)
- Presenting OKTC’s Spring 2016 Season!
- The Best of 2015 from kerryhishon.com
Want more Linktastic? Click here!
Want to read more fun stuff like this?
Click here to get updates from me and
exclusive surprises, straight to your inbox!
2 thoughts on “The Last Linktastic of the Year – December 2015”
Thanks for the link, Kerry!
LAAAAAVA! so great 🙂
thanks for including me!