Happy March, everyone! My birthday was March 22, and Shawn and I headed to Toronto for a birthday roadtrip adventure. So I packed up my sparkly duffle bag and hit the road. Of course, I had to wear the proper attire!
- I saw The Heart of Robin Hood in Toronto and it was amazing. I’m obsessed.
- A Henson puppeteer tells how he got where he is.
- 7 secrets of super performers (aimed towards dancers, but totally applicable for all performers!)
- They’re making Mean Girls into a musical and I can’t wait to see it!
- 7 ways to monetize your theatre program. (via Theaterish)
- Here are my friend John’s answers to the Theatre Tag!
- A great post by Jeff Culbert on the future of theatre in London, Ontario!
- 5 ways to recover from a bad rehearsal.
- I went to Medieval Times in Toronto for my birthday, and it was crazy fun. You should go too — here’s a coupon code to save some cash!
- Smart tips for long-term travelling.
- How much does a roadtrip across America actually cost? (and now that you’re convinced, here are 5 reasons to roadtrip across America!)
- If you’re planning on visiting New York City on a budget, here are a bunch of great activities that are free or cheap!
- The Gap of Dunloe in my county is beautiful! (AKA County Kerry in Ireland.)
- I love Port Stanley, and it’s beautiful in the winter.
- Ass-whooping women in skirts in the 1930s. Hell. Yes.
- I’m on a total spring-cleaning, decluttering, and organizing jag. Here are a bunch of links that helped me a bunch!
- How to clean out your closet with a vengeance! by Veronica Varlow
- Minimalist challenge: lighten your load by Xandra Burns
- 10 ways to own less by Courtney Carver
- How to turn a business idea into reality!
- Sarah Lambert has awesome advice on living a champagne life on a lemonade budget.
- Coding like a girl: does what you wear define how you’re perceived? (Or, “what does a programmer look like?”)
- I just finished the Badass Babes Blog Club + E-Course, and it was AWESOME. Highly recommended! (affiliate link)
- “Everlong” is my favourite Foo Fighters song. Enjoy the awesomeness of the acoustic version here:
PS: Have you got your tickets for Nancy Drew: Girl Detective yet?
Want more Linktastic? Click here!
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive compensation.