I’m SO excited… tomorrow Shawn and I are off to Washington, DC! While Shawn is doing the tourist thing, I’ll be attending The Blogcademy! I’ve been wanting to attend for what seems like forever, and I can hardly believe that on Saturday I’ll be right in the thick of things! EEEKK!!!
If you’re in the DC area, you still might be able to sign up… so why not get schooled?
This week has been all about…
- Currently reading Blog Inc. by Joy Cho and it’s awesomesauce.
- Rehearsals galore for The Wedding Singer and From Women’s Eyes.
- Fun times at my in-laws’ trailer.
- Shopping trips to Grand Bend (check out this creepy abandoned mini-golf course).
- New sunglasses! (Seeing as my old ones have mysteriously vanished…)
- Applying for scholarships (keep your fingers crossed for me!).
- Listening to Natural Disaster by Pentatonix on repeat.
What are you looking forward to this weekend? Share your thoughts in the comments!