Everyone knows I’m a huge Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament fan. I’ve been to the Toronto castle five times now, with my husband, his cousins, our friends, and my mom! I took my mom to Medieval Times Toronto for her birthday last year (briefly mentioned in this post), which was her first experience there, and we had a blast cheering for the Green Knight!
Well, Mother’s Day is coming up, and what better way to celebrate than taking your mom to Medieval Times? Who doesn’t love hunky knights battling it out for victory with swords, maces and lances? Plus, right now Medieval Times has a great deal for you: if you purchase a full-priced adult admission, you can bring your mom to the show for FREE! Who knows: maybe she’ll be the lucky recipient of a rose from one of the gallant knights! Shawn’s mom hasn’t been to Medieval Times before… perhaps we should take advantage of this deal and take her out for an adventure!
Here are the important details:
- Now through May 11th 2014, bring Mom to Medieval Times for free with the purchase of a full-priced adult admission!
- This offer is valid at all 9 locations (Atlanta, GA // Baltimore/Washington, D.C. // Buena Park, CA // Chicago, IL // Dallas, TX // Lyndhurst, NJ // Myrtle Beach, SC // Orlando, FL // Toronto, ON)
- The code to use is MOMWEB
- To purchase tickets: http://www.medievaltimes.com/purchasetickets.aspx
And if that isn’t enough to convince you, here are five great reasons to take your mom to Medieval Times this Mother’s Day:
- The food is amazing, and if she’s not a carnivore, the veggie meals are awesome too! (Not gonna lie: my mom snuck in her own plastic cutlery in her purse! Awwww Mom!) She can also indulge with a beverage or two — they have a huge bar in the Great Hall, plus table service during the show. Just make sure you drive her home safely!
- There are a ton of souvenirs you can purchase before the show to remember your adventure — everything from goblets to tiaras to photos… the list goes on. Why not spoil her even more?
- You can visit the Museum of Torture before the show and thank the heavens that the worst punishment your mom ever gave you was being sent to your room or having your phone taken away, and not being sent to the stocks or iron maiden.
- If your mom is an animal lover, she will be amazed by the horses and falcons — you can even see the falcons up close before the show!
- Did I mention the hunky knights?! And don’t forget about the Master of Ceremony and the King too! 😉
Disclaimer: This post was made possible by the Medieval Times Royal Bloggers Network.
All opinions are my own.