It’s getting closer and closer!
This week has been all about…
- A great performance by some awesome Original Kids in Oakridge Secondary School’s production of Disney’s The Little Mermaid Jr.!
- An AWESOME weekend in Toronto with Shawn, Kody and Annika, including running the Santa Shuffle!
- Dutch Blitz and euchre
- Shopping at Hot Topic and scoring an amazing Ariel dress, among other delights!
- Planning the second OKTC coffeehouse! (Read about the first one here!)
- Participating in a staged reading with the London Playwrights Lab — I love reading new work!
- A successful visit to the dentist! (Successful meaning I didn’t hyperventilate or cry, lol!)
- Watching the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show on Tuesday night… an annual tradition!
- Discovering LukeIsNotSexy on Youtube… hilarious!
- Getting some Christmas shopping done… I still have lots to do though. Wrapping has commenced too!
- Grumpy Cat tweeted me… no big deal. 😀
What has been your best moment this week? Share it in the comments!