Just some thoughts that have been bouncing around in my head.
- I have a new nephew! He was born on Friday, November 15, first thing in the morning. I haven’t met him yet, but I’ve seen photos and he’s pretty adorable.
- Shopping in Michigan with my girlfriends. Kendryth, Emily, Catalina and I went to Birch Run and Great Lakes Crossing yesterday, and shopped our brains out. We left London at 6 AM and didn’t get home until 9:30. Kendryth and Catalina actually got all their Christmas shopping done! (Emily and I, not so much…) We got some great deals… such as a Coach purse, originally $168, for only $52. #Win!
- Chicago-style deep dish pizza in Michigan. Not quite the same as the real thing, but close enough. And Shawn was supremely jealous when I brought one leftover slice home but wouldn’t share it with him.
- Under Armour. I am in love. I got way too much stuff but it will come in handy during the Santa Shuffle. I also got Shawn two shirts and he’s loving them (and looks pretty fit in them too!)
- Oklahoma at the Palace Theatre. Still time to see it if you haven’t yet, people!
- Using up all my “stuff” before I buy more (including stuff like makeup, nail polish, craft supplies, etc…)
- Knitting, and re-learning how to purl. I’m teaching myself to make slippers.
- Snuggles with Holly.
- “If you fail to plan…” Remember that saying? Well, I failed to plan ahead for this weekend, blogging-wise. No posts went up on Saturday or Sunday. I could justify it by saying I had writer’s block, or that I was in Michigan, or whatever, but really… those are just excuses. I could have pre-written and scheduled two posts, but I didn’t. So I’ve missed two days of November Blogging Bonanza. I’m not going to beat myself up about it, or quit… but I am disappointed in myself.
- I’m not usually a TV junkie, but this season I’m really into quite a few shows. American Horror Story: Coven, Once Upon A Time In Wonderland, Glee, Survivor: Blood Vs. Water, Total Divas!… it’s embarrassing, really. I’m watching entirely too much TV right now, and I’m definitely not as productive as I should be. I’ve been wanting to do things like knit, and read, and write, and work out, and clean the apartment… but instead I’ve been zombie’d out in front of the boob tube.
- On the same topic… I haven’t been working out. At all. And it’s simply because I’m being lazy. Not good when I have a 5k coming up in a little over two weeks…
- The apartment looks like a bomb went off in it. Shawn and I desperately need to de-clutter and get rid of stuff!
- It’s only snowed once here in London and already I’m sick of the cold. Why did I ever leave Florida?!
- Feeling sick and tired, and being sick and tired of feeling sick and tired.
Although I feel better now that all these thoughts are out of my brain!