It’s nearly the end of April, which means it’s time for Linktastic! It’s been a crazy-busy April, between closing one show and starting rehearsals for another in the span of less than one week, and getting healthy again after being sick for way too long! Down with winter and cold weather… up with spring and sunshine!
- Huge shout-outs to Drama Notebook and Theatrefolk for being amazing resources for theatre people!
- What does dancing full out mean to you?
- How to solve common beginning actors mistakes. This should be a must-read for all drama teachers and young actors.
- Get a free copy of the James and the Giant Peach cast album! It’s fantastic!
- The Backstage Badger might be the funniest thing on Pinterest.
- 10 ways a drama teacher can respond constructively and sensitively to a student’s work.
- Have you got your tickets for The Big Bad Musical yet? July isn’t too far off!
- I have wanted to visit Carmel-by-the-sea forever, and now I want to go even more.
- If you’re under the age of 30 and want to travel, you might want to look into travelling for free with Workaway!
- How cool would it be to visit the “Disneyland of hot springs” in Beppu, Japan?
- If you’re missing Walt Disney World, check out this recipe for homemade Dole Whip. I can’t wait to try this.
- I have an Instax camera, and I absolutely love it. Yet, I’m still a bit nervous to actually use it. It’s like I’m afraid of wasting the film. Silly, I know. Anyway, Xandra has advice on how to polaroid like Taylor Swift, and I’m all over it.
- Speaking of Polaroids, some were recently found showing that there were secret underground tunnels connecting the Playboy Mansion to famous celebrity houses. SO cool.
- A compendium of teenage bedrooms on screen. I love this!
- How to start your next passion project.
- Vintage footage of the Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom underground tunnels. I ran through those tunnels many, many times in the summer of 2005… wish I had photos to prove it, but pics in the Utilidors are strictly prohibited!
- How to give people a watered-down, exhausted version of yourself… or, how to say NO and love the freedom. (I’ve been taking this advice to heart lately.)
- Did you know that Barbie has Instagram? Yes… and it’s INSANE.
- I’ll just leave this here…
Want more Linktastic? Click here!