One of my Christmas goodies – a yellow Fujifilm Instax Mini 8.
Can’t wait to start snapping away with this baby!
- Behold the perfection that is Julie Andrews.
- Women playwrights are dominating theatre for the first time ever.
- 10 Things You Should Never Say to Your Dance Teacher (totally applicable to actors too!)
- Dealing with “Rehearsal Rut” — I think we’ve all been there.
- Here are 5 things you should know early in your acting career.
- Gala, Kat & Shauna all blogged about the Blogcademy in Washington, DC — that’s the one I attended!
- Want to buy a hotel? How about this one in Chaffey’s Lock, Ontario? It’s gorgeous!
- It’s cold and crummy outside, which has me dreaming of summer road trips. Here’s what you should pack.
- …and if you’re a hippie, here are 10 things you should bring on your travels.
- Xandra had a fun adventure in a speakeasy… here’s what happened.
- Still not sure what to do on New Years Eve? Sarah has some great ideas!
- One of my goals for 2015 is to start a YouTube channel. Eek! I’m terrified. But (another!) Sarah has some great tips on how to shoot a better blog video, so this will help!
- Are you a perfectionist? Me too. But trying to be perfect won’t help you achieve your goals.
- Want to write a book? Limiting the amount of time you have to write might just help you finish.
- No, you are not “running late.” You are selfish and rude. (This one struck a chord with me, as I’m frequently late and I hate it.)
- 10 things to remember every time you want to give up your creative path.
- Brilliant: 10 choices you will regret in 10 years.
- You have 30 hours to get in to win a HUGE collection of Crown & Glory goodies! So much gorgeousness!
- Kim Boekbinder‘s Kickstarter project, The Infinite Minute, was successfully funded, and it is AWESOME! 150 one-minute long songs, and they are brilliant.
Photo: Kerry Hishon
Want more Linktastic? Click here!