There are days when I’m feeling absolutely useless. I can’t write, I can’t think, I question my abilities… all I want to do is hibernate or run away. I’m sure I’m not alone in these feelings! On those days that I’m feeling this way, I turn to some of my favourite writers and artists for inspiration and to help me push through these gross feelings. I hope they help you too.
Remember — you are not alone. You are amazing, and the world needs you and your art. Reach out. Push through, keep fighting, and never, never give up.
- Veronica Varlow – 5 Tips To Keep Fighting For Your Dreams When You Want to Give Up and The 1 Tip Guaranteed to Help You Rock Out Your Life and Never Give Up and Your Inner Rockstar – How to Be Your Most Badass Self (she’s awesome, isn’t she)
- Zen Habits – When Your Plate is Too Full
- Marc & Angel Hack Life – 20 Things to Remember When You Think You’re Not Good Enough
- Grease & Glamour – 10 Things You Need to Learn to Start Living the Life of Your Dreams
- World of Wanderlust – What happens when you follow your dreams
- Rock ‘n Roll Bride – When All You Want To Do Is Quit…
- Lisa Devlin via Rock ‘n Roll Bride – Why I’m NOT Giving Up…
- Gala Darling – Want to Quit Blogging? Read This First!
- Nubby Twiglet – The Comparison Trap: Your Real Life Isn’t A Highlight Reel
- The Nectar Collective – 5 Steps to Take When You’re Burned Out
- Alexandra Franzen – “I did it!” vs. “It was worth it.” (There’s a difference.)
- Pick the Brain – 22 Reasons To Never Give Up
- Tiny Buddha – 10 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Giving Up on Your Dream
- Distractify – 10 Painful Rejection Letters to Famous People, Proving You Should NEVER Give Up On Your Dreams
Photo Credit: Richard Gilmore
PS: This is my 400th blog post. I am so thankful to my friends, family and co-conspirators who have supported me and pushed me to keep going and to never give up!