- Come to every rehearsal on time and with your script/score/pencil, prepared for the day, and ready to work.
- Practice your lines, blocking, choreography, music, etc at home.
- Get together with castmates to run lines.
- Share show details on social media (including dates and links to buy tickets!)
- Offer to help the artistic team set up and tidy the rehearsal space.
- Offer to lead a warm-up or run a dance call.
- Bring goodies to share with your castmates.
- Participate in cast bonding events and outings.
- Come up with creative ways to publicize your show.
- Host a cast party or get-together.
- Get the cast to autograph a poster to present to the director as a gift.
- Raise money as a cast to donate to a cause related to your show.
- Really listen to the artistic staff’s directions, and try not to jump ahead — the team has a lot to keep track of!
- Push yourself to try something new, or to go outside of your comfort zone.
- Be a nice person — nobody likes a diva.
What do your actors do that make you absolutely LOVE them?
Share your tips in the comments below!
Want to read more fun stuff like this?
Click here to get updates from me and
exclusive surprises, straight to your inbox!