Happy Friday, everyone! Share the love!
- I normally focus on theatre with young people, but this article was fascinating, and really important: 5 Tips for Working with the Older Actor
- 5 Ways to Distinguish Your Calling From Your Ego (via Inc.com)
- Don’t date a girl who travels. Love this!
- You can’t be everything to everyone (so stop trying)
- So you want to do a Fringe show in the United States? Well, if you’re Canadian, better start planning way early… and be ready to fill out a ton of paperwork… and pay a LOT of money in fees.
- Bloggers, take note: How to write your About Me page. (While you’re at it, why not check out mine.)
- 10 Must-Read Pirate Books
- 8 Reasons To Take a Gap Year (I strongly encourage taking a gap year. I went to uni when I was 19, and I was ready. I definitely wouldn’t have been ready to go at 16 or 17 like many kids now do.)
- Before you quit your day job, read this.
- I want it all: there is a Mean Girls jewelry line coming out by Stella and Bow. The items are on pre-sale! (Just FYI — my birthday is in March and I would LOVE the rose gold “Wednesday” bracelet!)
- 30 ideas for fresh blog content!
- I love this video…