It’s a late-night Thankful Thursday! This week has been all about:
- Duel Love: amazing closing performance, hanging out with the cast and crew at Moxie’s, a fun workshop, and the awards ceremony! (Plus an epic trip to William’s Coffee Pub… oh dear!)
- Visiting my dad for his birthday and taking him out for dinner, including one of the best bowls of potato soup that I’ve ever had!
- Hanging out with Dad’s puppy, Taya! So adorable! She had just gone to the groomer and had a cute little bow and a pink sweater. My dad! Puppy! Pink puppy sweater! This just does not compute, lol.
- Watching tons of old Girls Next Door episodes!
- Sorority city council meetings, always an interesting time.
- Date night with Shawn! Went to see Thor: The Dark World and ate tons of popcorn. Got a giant Sprite with a Mjölnir keychain on the top, which brings my keychain weapon collection up to 2. (I also have Jack Sparrow’s cutlass in keychain form!)
- Just got back from a hot date with Kendryth, seeing a preview performance of Musical Theatre Productions’ Oklahoma at the Palace Theatre! I’ll be posting more about this tomorrow!
- Looking forward to going shopping in Michigan on Sunday with Kendryth and the girls!
- And… I’m going to be an auntie again! 🙂 Shawn’s sister is having her second child VERY soon!
Have you been on any fun outings this week? Who did you hang out with? Share your stories in the comments!