Happy Halloween! I just got home from spending a rainy Halloween with my mom, where we ate dinner, handed out Halloween candy (to all 15-ish kids who came by!), made pumpkin butterscotch cookies and looked at my wedding photos!
This week has been all about…
- Hanging out with the Original Kids and laughing a lot… and them asking when Shawn and I are planning on having babies?! (Seems like I have a whole bunch of eager prospective baby-sitters!)
- Getting my Arbonne order in the mail! I love mail, lol.
- Mad-dash costume shopping!
- Going to Toronto for Maggie’s birthday! We went shopping in the Eaton Centre, ate dinner at Little India, went to a costume party and stayed up until 4 AM! Lots of talking about future races and running goals too… love it.
- Making tons and tons of lists!
- Working on stage combat with the cast of OKTC’s The Hobbit… awesome cast and crew!
- Planning for my sister-in-law’s upcoming baby shower and my dad’s 65th birthday!
- Reminiscing about Curse of the Cobra’s Kiss (OKTC Halloween 2013)… what a great show.
- Eating tons of spaghetti!
- I am loving the fact that I’m getting so much wear out of my pirate skirt and peasant shirt. I’ve worn the pirate skirt to at least three events since I got it for my birthday, and the peasant shirt will be appearing in Duel Love. Speaking of…
- More rehearsals for Duel Love… it’s coming up quickly! And on that note… it’s six days until LOAF, and Duel Love gave to me…
What did you do for Halloween? Did you dress up? Share your stories in the comments!