I cannot believe how much has happened this summer. Life is going forward full speed ahead and while it’s crazy and the apartment is a disaster, I wouldn’t trade it for anything!
This week has been all about…
- Attending the VIP media night for Mysteriously Yours Dinner Theatre’s new show, “Uptown Abbey”!
- Staying at One King West Hotel & Residence in a gorgeous suite!
- Fun in the photobooth at Urban Outfitters Toronto!
- The Sherlock Holmes School of Self-Defence: The manly art of Bartitsu as used against Professor Moriarty. Love!
- Visiting Silver Snail and getting our geek on!
- More baseball fun with the Richardsons!
- Shawn taking care of me when I was sick… pretty sure I have the best fiancé ever!
- Visiting with Kendryth and planning our next Toronto adventure!
- London Ribfest with Shawn — I watched him inhale a pulled pork sandwich, and then we shared an elephant ear! Sinful!
- Confession time: I’m loving Total Divas on E! I have been a closet WWE fan since I was about six years old, and I love getting a peek into the pro wrestling lifestyle! I’m sure most of it is totally scripted, but it’s still fun!
- A quick catchup with Taylor while driving her to the airport, and a lovely lunch and visit with Andrew!
- Meeting with Sarah, the new T.A.G. instructor at OKTC, and sharing ideas!
This segment of Whose Line Is It Anyway? makes me laugh so hard I cry every time!
What’s made you laugh out loud lately? Share it in the comments!