Happy Independence Day to all my American friends! *insert fireworks here*
July has barely begun, and so far it has been all about celebrating, fun, and friendship. Lots to be thankful for!
This week it’s been all about:
- Having Shawn’s niece stay over at our place last weekend — definitely a good lesson in future parenting!
- Spending time with all the Clarks again!
- Karaoke at the Ale House!
- Making wedding jam with Mom and Shawn — almost 80 jars!
- Rehearsing and performing the remount of [THEY FIGHT!] at the Palace Theatre to a huge, appreciative audience…
- …and the squib for the Buffy scene working perfectly!!! Huge dust cloud that hung in the air… awesome!
- Podcasting with the TLTDAY team, and coming up with a ton of good ideas!
- Seeing four different fireworks displays from our balcony on Canada Day!
- Getting an amazing caterer for the wedding!!!
- Visiting CampOK today with Ellen and getting a ton of hugs from my kids!
- Ice cream and warm weather!
What are you loving this week? Share in the comments!