I love posting on Twitter. It’s full of interesting people and ideas and it’s super-easy to find tons of links to even more ideas, concepts, thoughts and other randomosity. Having a Twitter account can be a great platform for self-promotion too! As of this posting, I follow 215 people/groups on Twitter and I have 254 followers. I admit that I do have issues with following friends simply because they’re your friends and they’re following you, but they don’t post on a regular basis, but such is life, eh?
Anyway, here’s a list of a bunch of awesome people that you should follow on Twitter. All of them post at least semi-regularly, otherwise I wouldn’t be recommending them. So if you know that I follow you but haven’t linked you here… then get posting!
Disclaimer: Guaranteed I’ll forget someone amazing and they’ll be pissed. Just let me know… or link yourself in the comments!
First and Foremost (#awesomesauce)
- @kerryhishon: Obviously.
- @LoversDreamersU: The Lovers, The Dreamers and You podcast and its amazing team: Ceris Thomas (@CerisAThomas), Luke Bainbridge (@midnightLuke) and Matt Stewart (@HungryBirds).
- @ShrewdBusiness: Stage combat + wall of doom = amazingness.
London, Ontario Theatre (#ldnont)
- @theatreinlondon: Theatre in London.ca, the source for all things London theatre related.
- @TVCLondon: The Voices Collective, a new theatre company in London, established just this year.
- @ESP_LDN: Empty Space Productions, another new theatre company in London.
- @MTP_London: Musical Theatre Productions.
- @theartsproject: The Arts Project.
- @LondonFringe: London Fringe Festival!
- @elanknits: Ellen tweets and blogs about all things theatre and knitting-related.
- @atthepalace: The Palace Theatre on Dundas Street. Amazing shows, including ones I’ve appeared in such as Treasure Island and The Three Musketeers.
- @kendavenport: Ken Davenport, Broadway producer and writer of The Producer’s Perspective, an amazing blog.
- @celiakb: Celia Keenan-Bolger. Currently appearing as Molly in Peter and the Starcatcher on Broadway (@StarcatcherBway). Obviously, I want to be her.
- @sfosternyc: Sutton F-ing Foster!!!
- @KrystinaAlabado: Krystina Alabado was part of American Idiot on Broadway and on the AI tour (@IdiotOnTour), as part of the ensemble and also understudy for Whatsername and Extraordinary Girl.
- @stratfest: Stratford Festival. I saw my very first show here, and graduated high school on the Avon Theatre stage.
- @AmbitionDaily: Awesome inspirational quotes and motivational thoughts.
- @zen_habits: Leo Babauta is amazing. He writes about everything. Just follow him.
- @fightbobby: Bobby Lashley is an MMA fighter and former WWE wrestler but his inspirational posts are awesome.
- @stevepavlina: Steve Pavlina, author of Personal Development for Smart People.
- @yesandyes: Because yes is more fun than no.
- @galadarling: Radical self-love.
Who are some people you follow on Twitter? Share them in the comments!
4 thoughts on “Twitter people you should be following!”
well first and foremost @atthepalace otherwise we whine all over twitter that you forgot us. What about:
How could I forget the Palace Theatre? So many good memories and experiences there for me. Officially added to the list.
I also follow Lin Manuel Miranda, composer, lyricist, performer & awesome guy!
Neil Patrick Harris
Joseph Gordon Levitt
All amazing and all 3 named guys. Follow me on twitter to find them! @LoversDreamersU
Pingback: What I Need Is More Followers! « A Little Tour in Yellow