- Reasons Why Everyone Should Study Stage Combat, by Meron Langsner. YES.
- 10 Ways Being a Theatre Major Prepared Me for Success. I tell this to people all the time about OKTC. The skills that the kids learn are totally transferable to all sorts of professions and life experiences.
- Ken Davenport’s 10 Audition Tips for Actors, and just posted yesterday, 10 MORE Audition Tips for Actors! I think I’m going to print these two articles to give to my T.A.G. students!
- For Muppeteers, It Isn’t Easy Being Invisible. I’ve been a fight captain for shows, but I had no idea they had Muppet captains! It makes sense though. I want to be a Muppet captain!
- How to grow your creative community. I think this would be very useful for us in the #ldnont theatre community! Support one another!
- Other People’s Lives Aren’t What You Think. I’m guilty of this one, especially when it comes to facebook and blogs. People only tend to post photos and stories of their successes and exciting events, and while I appreciate the fact that people aren’t spreading negativity around on the internet (there’s enough of that already), sometimes it can make me feel like my life isn’t what it should be!
- 30 Things to Start Doing for Yourself Now. And… GO!
- You’re Not A Fraud. I Promise.
- 13 Simple Steps To Get You Through A Rough Day. Cuteness FTW!
- And of course, you’ll want to sponsor me in the Run for Ovarian Cancer! Any amount is welcome and appreciated! 🙂
One thought on “Linktastic – April 7, 2012”
Thanks for the link-love!