What time is it? Summer time! (Yes, I threw an HSM2 reference in there.) I am loving the warmer weather and slower pace of the summer. I’m looking forward to having adventures with Shawn and my friends, seeing some great shows, travelling a bit, and relaxing! So without further ado, enjoy this month’s Linktastic!
- How community theatre can (and should) be as relevant as Broadway.
- 5 best ways to handle rejection.
- 14 signs you’ve maybe been in community theatre a little too long.
- 21 things theatre teachers can tell their students that regular teachers can’t. I have said so many of these things!
- The cast of Hamilton does Sweeney Todd at the Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS Easter Bonnet Competition! #Hamiltodd
- Broadway stars got together to make magic for Orlando.
- By me, for Theatrefolk: Scenes From A Bag, The 5 W’s and Playwriting, Same Character, Different Choice, Devising Challenge: One-Minute Word Association
- 10 business ideas for full-time RVers. DREAM LIFE.
- A year-long U.S. road trip for people who want 70-degree weather every day (that’s 21.1 in Celsius!). 😉
- A true Canadian dream: you can stay at Wendel Clark’s Muskoka cottage through AirBnB.
- More AirBnB magic: five treehouses near NYC you can rent.
- All about New Orleans and the French Quarter.
- Language is NSFW but the sentiment is AMAZING: 24 things women over 30 should wear.
- Again, NSFW but hilarious: Sarah Silverman shares her “Perfect Night” (with some help from will.i.am).
- A Stanford dean on adult skills every 18-year-old should have. Preach!
- On the topic of growing up… advice for surviving your 20s from Lin-Manuel Miranda.
- This is amazing: see a side-by-side live-action and animation video of “Zero to Hero” from Disney’s Hercules. (Hey Disney, when are you going to make Herc into a stage musical?!)
Want more Linktastic? Click here!
Want to read more fun stuff like this?
Click here to get updates from me and
exclusive surprises, straight to your inbox!