November has been absolutely crazy. Between teaching classes at OKTC, rehearsals for The Trials of Robin Hood (buy your tickets now!), and NaNoWriMo, I’ve barely had time to breathe. This Linktastic is just squeaking in at the last minute — read on for more!
- I’ve started doing research for my trip to New York City in March 2016 with OKTC, and I’m finding all sorts of amazing things I want to see that are not on the traditional Broadway list. Then She Fell, Fuerza Bruta, Sleep No More and The Grand Paradise are all on my list.
- People of the Palace is awesome! Tons of features on all the amazing actors, techies, artistic staff and other great people who volunteer at the Palace Theatre here in London, Ontario.
- Where is the union for arts admin workers?
- 8 rules every theatre person must follow. Do you believe and/or follow all these rules?
- 16 theatrical reads that should be on your list this season. I’d love to read the Madeline Kahn book and Blue Collar Broadway!
- “Actor safe swords,” teehee!
- What makes a great travel partner?
- An ode to quick vacations
- Tips for roadtripping with your dog (wish I could adapt this for my cat, but I just feel like Holly and I would both be miserable)
- Reasons to start travel blogging today. Seriously, sign me up.
- How to let go of things that don’t serve you without feeling bad
- You can’t do it all (and why I don’t want to)
- What Taylor Swift taught me about writing
- Three simple journal prompts for when you don’t know what to say
- Overcoming the 10 biggest obstacles to creating
- Making the leap from blogger to book author
- How Melyssa Griffin launched & marketed her e-course
- An 8-step process for writing sales page copy
- 3 clever things to do with old blog posts
- NaNoWriMo — I’m a winner! 😀
- The cast of The Trials of Robin Hood
- This adorable cross-stitch
- Sleeping, napping, passing out in a pile of blankets…
- Pizza Pops
- My Lululemon backpack (it’s an old-school Cruiser backpack and it’s AMAZING)
- This video by Emilie Autumn:
In Case You Missed It…
- I wrote an eBook: The Ultimate Guide to Theatre Etiquette!
- 10 Things I’ve Done as an Assistant Fight Director
- 3 Quick Tips for Your Next Musical Theatre Audition (Video Post!)
- Don’t forget to check out my shop!
Want more Linktastic? Click here!
Photo Credit: Ceris Thomas
Want to read more fun stuff like this?
Click here to get updates from me and
exclusive surprises, straight to your inbox!