I love this Little Free Library! I found it last night on English Street here in London, Ontario, just around the corner from the Palace Theatre. I was seeing some friends performing in The Eyes of Heaven (which was excellent!) and finding this little gem was a great treat! I can’t wait to have a house someday so I can put one on my front lawn!
- 10 questions provoked by Peter Pan Live and Into the Woods: Is hate-tweeting healthy? I’ve been guilty of tweeting some less-than-stellar opinions (see: Tim Tebow and the Disney Christmas Parade) but hate-tweeting is pretty much the new “go and have a beer and bitch about the show” event.
- Theatre kids, rejoice: 10 ways being a theatre kid made you a successful adult.
- OKTC has done some risque shows in the past, including Rent, Cabaret, and Nine with high school aged students. Yet actual high schools are often subject to censorship with their production choices and show subject matter. Should we care? (The answer is yes.)
- 15 habits that will increase your acting success. I love these! And it’s not just about acting… these habits are totally applicable to anyone in any profession.
- I’ve got New York City on the brain. I miss it so much. When I go back, one of the first things I’m going to do is see Sleep No More. (While I’m on the subject of NYC, here is my favourite Mexican restaurant.)
- Nepal is on my bucket list of places to visit, and their main tourism site is super informative.
- Sarah’s post makes me want to go to Ireland even more so than I already do.
- Here’s why you and you blog are a big deal, no matter the size of your audience.
- Today is not over yet.
- If Hermione were the main character in “Harry Potter.” This wins the internet.
- Feeling like you’re falling off the wagon with your New Years resolutions? Here are 5 ways to get back on track. My favourite one is “Don’t wait for a certain date.” Great reminders!
- Sarah Morgan made a badass blog planner and I want one.
- I’ve been feeling uninspired with my Instagram lately. Then Veronica comes through with a 28-day Instagram challenge. Perfect timing!
- If you were a Canadian kid in the early 90’s, you definitely played CrossCountry Canada on the computers in school. Now you can play it online. Oh, the memories!
- The Really Chilly Road Race looks like too much fun! I’m definitely going to sign up.
- NSFW but absolutely hilarious: the ladies of Downton Abbey play Cards Against Humanity.
Photo Credit: Kerry Hishon
Want more Linktastic? Click here!