This isn’t my home… but I wish it was!
There hasn’t been a lot going on around these parts right now (other than it getting REALLY cold today… ugh, winter!) but that’s not necessarily a bad thing. I’ve been thinking a lot about simplifying and scaling back. Life has a way of speeding up too much sometimes, and right now I’m happy slowing things down. (I’m getting all philosophical, it seems.)
This week has been all about…
- Lots of rehearsals for The Wedding Singer… we open really soon! Eek!
- Starting work on A Charlie Brown Christmas… it’s going to be such a fun show. Better get your tickets for that show too while you’re at it.
- Getting lots of knitting done for Christmas. Be forewarned — if you’re getting a present from me this year, it may very well be knitted.
- Went shopping in Bayfield with some of my girlfriends, and it was a lot of fun. I love cottage country SO MUCH.
- V’s birthday party was on Saturday, and he gave me a HUGE hug after he opened his present. Books and clothes is pretty much what I always get the under-5 crowd, but they always seem to like it. Especially when I buy them “Uncle Shawn” shirts (plaid, ya know).
- Looking forward to seeing Shrek at the Grand Theatre later this month!
- Thinking about the new season at OKTC… planning is in the works!
- Ellen gave me potato soup. It was amazeballs.
- Decluttering my LIFE. I love that light feeling you get when you take a donation to the Goodwill!
- Looking at photos of bunk rooms on Pinterest makes me happy.
- Homestar Runner is updating again!!!
Photo Credit: Death to the Stock Photo