I’m trying out a new thing here for Linktastic — seeing as the subtitle for my blog is “Theatre, Travel, and Everything Else” I thought I’d focus my Linktastic post that way! Enjoy!
- I start rehearsals for The Wedding Singer next week, and I’m super excited. Tickets for it and for the rest of the Original Kids Theatre Company’s Fall 2014 season go on sale September 20!
- In case you missed it, here’s the recording and transcript of the interview I did with Lindsay of Theatrefolk.com about directing youth theatre.
- Always a popular feature on the blog: 10 Tips for Audition Success.
- Hilarious! 11 Tragic Emotions and How to Properly Act Them Onstage (According to a 1889 Guide).
- Meron Langsner on writing motivated fight scenes.
- Travel junkies, take note: What Actually Happens to a Traveler’s Identity When She Stops Traveling.
- Brooke from World of Wanderlust shares how she can afford to travel the world full time. She is basically living my dream life!
- I’m in love with Paige’s blog, and she shares some wonderful photos of her life in San Francisco. She’s also super magical.
- I would love to try living on a houseboat. This family did it.
- Veronica Varlow’s best tips for how to make your party weekend getaway the BEST EVER are awesome, just like her.
- I love this post by Sarah: 7 Purse Essentials for Spontaneous Magic. I ALWAYS have a Sharpie on me!
- Ever feel like you have too many interests? Do your friends and family not get it? Me too. Here’s some thoughts about it. And apparently you’re never too old, which gives me much relief.
- Gala Darling shares her best piece of advice for writers.
- My cousin Joey is off to training camp with the Colorado Avalanche. So proud!
- I won a scholarship to Blogwarts, and I’m super excited about it!
- Oh, and on the topic of scholarships, I’m going to The Blogcademy too!!!
- I will never get sick of Pentatonix… here is a whole bunch of their amazing music for you to enjoy!