This week has been all about:
- Dinner and fro-yo with Kendryth and V, and planning shopping adventures!
- “What does Uncle Shawn want for dinner?” “Beer!”
- My sister-in-law’s baby shower… soon I’m going to be an aunt again!
- Walt Disney World tweeted me… no big deal. 😀
- The extra hour of sleep gained from Daylight Savings Time!
- Finishing up some stage combat work with OKTC’s The Hobbit. Confession time: it was the first time I’ve choreographed lifts by myself, and the kids did a fantastic job! Everyone listened so well and worked together like pros, and nobody got dropped!
- Duel Love, of course. Tech rehearsal, dress rehearsal, cast pot luck and Princess Bride movie night, and opening night last night! It’s been a brief but fun time, and tomorrow night will be our final performance. Don’t miss it!
- My dad’s birthday was on Tuesday! I’m going to visit him on Saturday — I’m excited!
- I’ve been feeling under the weather off and on lately… I’m thankful for Benylin cough syrup and Shawn for taking care of me, and for my co-workers at OKTC for being patient with me when I’m dozy in the office!
- This made me smile at work.
- I’m loving American Horror Story: Coven. I didn’t watch the first two seasons but the current season is awesome!
- Despite all the “Grumpy” in this video, every time I watch it I am filled with absolute JOY! I absolutely squee at 1:14 (Shawn thinks I’m ridiculous, lol).
What has filled you with joy this week? Share it in the comments!
One thought on “Thankful Thursday: Hello November!”
I love ahs coven too! i’ve never watched an ahs season before (but i hear they’re all pretty good, so i may go back), but i love those dang witches! jessica lange is so good!