This week has been jam-packed with awesome people! So without further ado, here’s my Thankful Thursday list!
This week it’s been all about:
- Shawn being amazingly patient with me as I descend into bridal madness.
- Tribe setting up Access on the new computer at work! Death to the old computer!
- Spending a fun Saturday at the Richardson family baseball game and spending the evening with Kendryth and Andrew.
- J.P. Arencibia Bobblehead Day on Sunday at the Rogers Centre with Shawn, Andrew and Luke, followed by an insanely good dinner at the Lonestar in Cambridge. Hooray for margaritas and fajitas!
- Watching Gentlemen Prefer Blondes (such a good movie).
- Making headway on the wedding.
- Getting new, extremely overdue contact lenses. I can see again!
- Receiving lots of free samples from the amazing ladies at Sephora in White Oaks Mall.
- Having an extremely productive meeting with the TVCC camp counselors (with an adventure to the offsite storage unit for good measure!).
- Getting caught up with all the OKTC families as they drop off their registration forms for the 2013-2014 season!
- Visiting the cast of Grease tonight and seeing their rockin’ Act 1! This show is going to be awesome — get your tickets now!
- “You know, that part when you sing and then dance?” *lol*
- Not feeling guilty about getting rid of excess “stuff.”
- Finishing The Happiness Project book by Gretchen Rubin.
- Quoting Homestar Runner!
- Eating ALL the cereal.
What are you all about this week? Let me know in the comments!