I found this post via Twitter and thought it was pretty interesting and fun, so I decided I’d fill it out too! Questionnaires like these are a fun way to get to know people better, I think.
1. When I was little, I wanted to grow up to be… A whole bunch of things which changed on a frequent basis… actress, detective, professional figure skater, architect, animator (despite the fact that I don’t draw very well).
2. My most embarrassing moment was… Probably falling down the cement stairs outside of my dormitory in first year university and separating my shoulder. Luckily I landed on my roommate, or I might have cracked my head open.
3. My biggest celebrity crush is… Johnny Depp, Robert Downey Jr., or Daniel Craig.
4. One thing no one knows about me is… I love travelling and exploring new places but I hate wandering around aimlessly. I need to have a destination or a purpose. Even if the purpose is “going on a walk.” It needs to be established. Does that make sense?
5. My most embarrassing habit is… Picking at my lips.
6. My beauty must-have is… Lip balm and/or lip gloss. (See #5.)
7. My best accessory tip is… Don’t go overboard. Choose one statement piece and let it do the work for you.
8. The last time I laughed was… Looking at this photo of a cat. Ermahgerd… Ferncer Ferst!
9. The oldest thing in my closet is… A black velvet vintage dress from the 194os that belonged to my great-grandmother. It fits me perfectly!
10. The fashion items I can’t live without are… Tank tops for layering, skinny jeans and my green Peter Pan boots from New York City. I love them so much. I wish I had bought a second pair in another colour when I was there.
11. The last time I cried was… Saturday afternoon… I was having a moment. Luckily my girlfriends took me out for drinks that evening and cheered me up!
12. My biggest guilty pleasure is… Eating chocolate chips straight out of the package.
13. A stylish star I love is… Anna Kendrick.
14. The trend I hate is… Sheer shirts with just a bra underneath. Trashy.
15. My biggest fashion mistake was… Wearing old, beat-up Converse sneakers with everything. Converse are great, just keep them clean and toss them when the rubber begins to crack!
I want to know your answers to these questions… Share your responses in the comments!