It’s Shawn’s birthday!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY AWESOME HUBBY!!!
This week has been all about…
- All parties, all the time!
- Saturday – my apartment was invaded by Shawn’s friends Andrew, Kody, Kyle, Rob and Brian. So I got to hang with the boys and play Cards Against Humanity!
- Sunday – dinner with Shawn’s nana and parents.
- Monday – OKTC staff lunch at UpFront at the Market… amazing perogies and Jojo’s market greens salad! Yummmm…
- Getting my Cards Against Humanity “Holiday Bulls***” surprises in the mail! (Warning: NSFW!)
- Tuesday – dinner, movies and Disney Scene It at Joe and Andrew’s. We watched Prep & Landing, which was so cute!
- New (and very appropriate) ornaments for our Christmas tree!
- Officially finished all my Christmas shopping! YES!!!
- Wednesday – Beta Rho dinner and Secret Sister gift exchange at Mein Street Asian Fusion. I was STUFFED! I got an awesome present from my Secret Sister… Pelee Island wine and a Michaels gift card!
- Today – Shawn’s birthday! I’m so thankful for my amazing husband. We have been through so much together and have had so many amazing adventures… I can’t wait to see what the future holds for us!
The parties continue on all weekend! I’m going to probably gain a thousand pounds… but it is so wonderful to spend time with friends and family!
Who are you most thankful for in your life? Let me know in the comments!