Edit // September 7, 2015: This page was previously called “The 100 Things List” where I tried to list 100 things I wanted to do during my life. Recently I’ve found that list to be overwhelming (couldn’t actually come up with 100 things I wanted to do, and there were too many things to work on and actually achieve) and actually irrelevant, as many of the things I used to want to do, I didn’t want to do anymore. So I’ve updated the list, moved some things around, deleted some things, and updated some things. I’m sure I’ll be doing this again at some point!
Want To Do
- Purchase a motorhome or Airstream, travel North America (and eventually the world!), blogging and documenting the entire experience!
- Be debt free
- Eliminate unnecessary possessions
- Practice yoga
- Write three youth theatre plays (After Alice in 2009, Inspector Noble and the Figure in Black in 2010)
- Travel to Ireland
- Go to Mardi Gras in New Orleans
- Go to Las Vegas
- Go to Nepal
- Visit all 5 Disney parks (will be 6 in 2016 apparently) Complete: Walt Disney World (Florida) many times including 2005, 2008, and 2013, Disneyland (California) in 2006
- Cruise as a guest
- Tour in a motorhome for an extended period of time (3+ weeks)
- Stay in a houseboat overnight
- Fly first class
- Travel to Australia and train at the Sydney Stage Combat School
- Travel on an airplane for at least one week with just one carry-on bag!
- Learn to cook and bake
- Make a scrapbook
- Get my teeth fixed
- Have a box of decorations for my home for each holiday/season (Complete: Halloween, Christmas)
- Have a gorgeous guest room so I can have guests stay at any time
- Go on a zipline tour
- Have a full spa day (the works)
- Have a t-shirt quilt made
- Do the splits
- Learn circus aerials
- Read every book I own (I have a habit of buying without reading)
- Complete a 5k race without having to walk.
- Complete a 10k race.
- Complete a runDisney event.
- Complete all the cross-stitch projects I’ve started, and then don’t buy any more.
- Create a miniature lending library in my home with books I’ve read
- Stay in a deluxe Disney resort
Be in a movieCompleted in 2005 Get the lead role in a play(Sabine in The Three Musketeers, 2010) Learn to purlCompleted October 21, 2010 Write and develop children’s theatre lesson/workbook package (to teach theatre etiquette, etc)Completed November 30, 2011; re-done in September 2015 See a live NHL gameCompleted March 11, 2012 Create a piece of visual artCompleted June 29, 2012 Have a piece of art in a galleryCompleted July 2012 Model in a photoshootCompleted August 25, 2012 Make a 72-hour emergency kitCompleted December 2012 Have my own websiteCompleted January 19, 2013 Travel to Chicago and meet the Babes With BladesCompleted March 22, 2013 Have a giant birthday partyCompleted March 30, 2013 Win an award for theatreCompleted June 16, 2013 Get a queen sized bedCompleted September 2013 — and got a king sized bed! Learn to knit slippersCompleted November 24, 2013 Perform a solo showCompleted March 26, 2014 Have my own business cards(referral link) Completed September 2014 Attend The BlogcademyCompleted October 4 & 5, 2014 Take a burlesque classCompleted December 20, 2014 Create a vision boardCompleted January 2015 Own a magic cottageShawn and I bought our house on May 1, 2015, and it’s pretty magical! Go to a Renaissance FaireCompleted June 27, 2015 Write a novel or bookCompleted September 2015
If you have any suggestions, please leave me a comment! =)